Tennessee Hunting Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Elizabethton, TN, Carter County and starting a Varmint Hunting querie here to see if anybody is being harressed by any of the following critters.

Class A: Wild Hogs rooting up fields, Coyotes killing cats/dogs (must be shot, not trapped)
Class B: Skunk, Opossum, Fox, Bobcats killing chickens (Trapped or shot)
Class C: Ground Hog(digging your fields up), Raccoons in your garbage (Trapped or shot)
I can trap the smaller day or night, take pictures of their activity(day or night)
I can call them in day or night, but can only shoot them by day (TN regs).
Email me at '[email protected]' for arrangements and requests.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Welcome to our new site sir and thanks for your service in our military. Good luck with the Predator hunting and I hope you get plenty of hunts from the future members of this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome to the site. I'm hoping to buy a rifle sometime in the next couple weeks :D . No, I already have weapons and gear for any hunt I take.
Hey, its only 16 days till spring turkey season here, and just guess where they have started new road construction... yep, right where I had scouted out a perfect location that they are always there. Now I expect they will move somewhere else. I have got to start scouting a new place now.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I've got my yote gun ready... haven't had the time since work, and having to get the garden and fields ready.

I use a .22mag with a leupy vxii

1 - 4 of 4 Posts