Tennessee Hunting Club Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoyed watching the Vols men basketball team get their act together during the later part of the season. That last win over Vandy was huge. Now I am wishing for a deep run in the SEC tourney to up our chances for an invite to the Big Dance.

Congrats to them lady Vols as well on winning the SEC tourney.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
They've looked great for the most part since Stokes got here. My favorite thing about this season though is the complete ownage of Florida. Always nice!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Love spanking any FL team. Now if we could just handle the scrub teams that FL seems to roll over with ease.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Whats everybody's pick for the final four???

I'm thinking North Carolina, Kentucky, Duke, and Murray St. lol Murray St. is a long shot!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talk about a disappointing loss last night. Cmon. No big dance for us this year. Maybe we can be kings of the NIT. Thats something I guess.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A #1 seed in the NIT will have to work for us. Now lets hope for a championship to give us some confidence going into next season. Not a bad finish for a team picked 10th in the SEC at the beginning of the season.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woo Hoo. Nice win tonight. They (Vols) came out really strong but then they think they lost their energy when they were up by a gazzilion. It was still nice to see Savannah State make it a little closer ball game. You gotta feel proud for little teams like that.

On to round 2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts